- Download, print and complete an application form. Only those who have been in ministry for at least five years may apply. (See Ministry Defined.)
- Complete the Undergraduate Portfolio Requirement. Students must develop and submit an Undergraduate Portfolio with the application form to provide evidence of five or more years of post-high school, professional-level paid or volunteer work experience in a social service ministry or faith community.
- Academic transcripts, educational records, or copy of high school diploma are to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar of Cloverdale College upon formal application. Applicants must hold a high school diploma, GED or equivalent for all Cloverdale College programs.
- A ministry statement is required of all applicants. This statement should express the applicant's own personal commitment to the program chosen and why the applicant feels it would serve his/her professional or personal needs. Ministry experience should be described in detail as part of this statement.
- Two letters of recommendation are required for all degree programs. These letters may be from a professional colleague, former teacher, member of the parish, or ministry professional. One or both of the required letters of recommendation must verify five or more years of ministry experience.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40.00 must accompany the application.
NOTE: A completed application file includes the application form, undergraduate portfolio, ministry statement, two letters of recommendation, highest degree transcript/diploma and application fee.
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Evaluation of applications takes approximately two weeks.