Ann V. Graber is Professor of Pastoral Logotherapy, Director of the Graduate Center for Pastoral Logotherapy , Fellow and recipient of the degree Doctor of Divinity honoris causa at the GTF. Ann grew up in Europe, was educated in Austria, and later continued her higher education in the USA. After completing her Ph.D. studies at the Graduate Theological Foundation, Dr. Graber was invited to join the GTF faculty. She had previously earned the Diplomate in Logotherapy, served on the faculty of the Viktor Frankl Institute of Logotherapy, where she initiated their distance learning outreach. When the GTF established the Graduate Center for Pastoral Logotherapy in 2012, Dr. Graber was honored to be asked to serve as its Director. This Pastoral Logotherapy initiative of the GTF is the first of its kind by a graduate-level educational institution to focus specifically upon the pastoral application of Dr. Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy.
- In January, 2014, Dr. Ann V. Graber, Professor of Pastoral Logotherapy and Director of the Graduate Center for Pastoral Logotherapy, received an HONORARY MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE in the International Association of Logotherapy and Existential Analysis at the Viktor Frankl Institute Vienna. The lifetime accredited membership was bestowed in recognition of her excellent work for the cause of logotherapy and its propagation worldwide.
A frequent presenter at regional and international conferences, Dr. Graber has received numerous awards through the years. Her articles have been published in The International Forum for Logotherapy, A Chrysalis Reader, and other publications
Books and CDs
General Areas of Interest
- Interface of Psychology & Spirituality/Religion
- Ecumenical perspectives on secular spirituality and religious faith
- Near Death Experiences and their life-transforming impact
- Creative Imagery to facilitate healing through heightening awareness
- Ministering to people in psycho-spiritual distress
- Integration of Psychotherapy and Spirituality
- Pastoral Logotherapy
- Life & Death on the Continuum of Consciousness
Areas of Service
E-Tutorials or Telephone Tutorials